- Role Type
- Home based/Agile
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working here is about being there for our customers; we’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it’s also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We’ll help your talent thrive in an environment where you’ll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
At Legal & General Surveying Services we look after our customers throughout their valuation experience and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 30 years’ experience in providing surveys and valuations, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- Job Duties
Lead, manage and maintain strong relationships with lender clients, accountable for client satisfaction and delivery of contractual requirements. Responsible for the identification of client’s objectives and to deliver and develop a leading client strategy ensuring that objectives, targets and service levels are achieved.
- Relationships: To develop, influence and maintain specialist contacts within the Mortgage Valuation Lending and wider Survey and Valuation (“S&V”) market. Ensuring a detailed insight and knowledge of current and future Mortgage and S&V Proposition and Customer Service requirements, legislation, regulation, initiatives and data, combining to form a deep understanding and analysis of the S&V landscape.
- Strategy: Assisting the Strategic Account & Marketing Director in the development and direction of an evolving and market leading Customer Valuation Services proposition delivered through intelligence led strategic marketing analysis. Contributing to the strategic assets that drive business planning and the achievement of annual targets as well as responding to and overcoming identified competitor’s new proposition developments, services and solutions. Adding new business that strengthens brand.
- Partnerships: Identifying and supporting in the development of strategic partnerships with existing and potentially new customers, industry experts, survey and valuation stakeholders, corporate, panel and L&G Business Partner Valuers.
- Proposition Development Activity: Ensure the successful delivery of the Company’s relationship activities, increasing our influence, reach and reputation through the utilisation of a formal Customer Service and Communication achieving client contractual commitments along with wider company and industry based targets.
- People Management Partnership Agreement: To take the lead in all matters with regard to the management of employees, ensuring that management discretion is used in a consistent manner and that the area follows the Group’s policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement to maximise business performance.
- Treating Customers Fairly: Analyse feedback from all sources to ensure that customers’ reasonable expectations of performance and service are met and where failings are identified, provide information to relevant areas to enable changes to be made.
- Skills Required
- High level Customer and Account Management experience in a highly competitive environment, developing proposition initiatives, maximising existing business opportunities, commercial and people management.
- Knowledge of business strategy, customer communication and business planning including the development of strategic plans.
- In depth knowledge of developing, adding value and managing high level internal and external relationships
- Specific working knowledge of the UK mortgage lending market ideally with some S&V, estate agency and or housing market experience.
- Excellent in depth communication, negotiation, relationship, people, business, strategy, development and management experience.
- Strategy, leadership, business planning and commercial relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Analytical Skills, customer planning, service, communication and development skills
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.