- Role Type
- Up to £61,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working here is about being there for our customers; we’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it’s also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We’ll help your talent thrive in an environment where you’ll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
You will be working in a busy central team to deliver a wide range of projects to the Group Finance area working with a number of key stakeholders.
- Contribute to: Analysis Planning and Monitoring activities including the definition of roles & responsibilities of stakeholders, development of estimates for analysis activity, planning of own interaction with stakeholders, the approach for requirements development, traceability, prioritisation, the deliverables that should be produced and the metrics that will be used to monitor progress.
- Propose solutions, identifying alignment with business requirements, making recommendations to stakeholders taking into account costs, benefits and risks.
- Identify, evaluate and raise change risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies that may impact project deliverables, proposing mitigating actions where appropriate.
- Skills Required
- Stakeholder management
- Collaborative working with SME’s to establish key requirements
- Documenting and presenting findings/requirements
- Ability to manage multiple small projects
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries