- Role Type
- Up to £61,000
- Closing Date
- Company Info
Working here is about being there for our customers; we’re available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it’s also about you –how you develop and what you can achieve. We’ll help your talent thrive in an environment where you’ll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
- Takes end to end responsibility for the delivery of low complex projects with some budget, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the deliverables to the business to realise the benefits as defined in the Business Case.
- Leads project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities ensuring that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained and issues are actively managed through to their successful resolution.
- Delivers effective communication to all interested parties including stakeholders and Senior Managers to support effective decision-making and manage the smooth and integrated delivery of projects. Understands the impact the project has on the Business Unit and strives to lessen the impact to a minimum possible in close cooperation with Senior Business Managers.
- Manages third party relationships ensuring that dependencies are identified and managed and deliverables are achieved, as defined in the project’s Initiation Document and without incurring unnecessary cost or delay to the project.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics, including costs, staffing requirements, project resources, and project risk, ensuring that there are appropriate and effective governance arrangements, supported by appropriate reporting.
- Ensures that project control procedures are in place, and actively used to assess the effect risks, issues, assumptions and change has on costs, timescale and/or resource needs and reports these to project sponsors.
- Identifies, secures and manages project resources to achieve project and organisational objectives in line with the project schedule, approved funding and within expected quality and timescales.
- Demonstrates compliance with agreed methodology, standards, policies and procedures to ensure strong governance, sharing knowledge and providing feedback and ideas so that performance is continually improved
- Skills Required
- Good communication and Stakeholder management
- Collaborative working with SME’s to establish key requirements
- Ability to manage multiple small projects
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries