Digital Operations Support Co-Ordinator
- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
- Support the monitoring and analysis of traffic to Digital Platforms* to identify nuances in service performance. Where performance is impacted support the management of strong, clear and articulate communications to the fact.
- To identify and recommend opportunities to improve the service performance of Digital Platforms* to deliver measured improvements to the customer journey.
- Support the relationships with L&G’s Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and business units to discuss, to escalate and report on Digital Platform* incidents and ensure that the Digital Platforms are fit for purpose (i.e. scalability). Maintain regular contact with MSPs to ensure Digital Platform* issues and concerns are satisfactorily resolved and communicated within SLAs and escalated as necessary. Provide test resource (out of hours if required).
- Champion, communicate and support business units in following the Operational Support Team Operating Model and other processes, reviewing on a regular basis to ensure they are ‘fit for purpose’ and making updates as required. This should be carried in accordance with treating customers fairly.
- Establish and maintain strong, effective cross-divisional and external relationships with key stakeholders including Product, Change Teams, Managed Service Providers, Conduct Risk, ASD, Brand, operational teams, and other areas of the business as required. This should be carried out in accordance with treating customers fairly.
- Support the monitoring, maintenance and update of content held on intranet sites using the CMS system (including maintenance of documents held within those pages).
- Use CMS platforms to manage online content and assist content authors and editors
- Web Usability & Governance – creating and migrating new pages with the best practice in the mind. Ensure all content changes are logged using highly governed processes, workflows and task tools
- Skills Required
- Appreciation of Digital Platforms, Customer Journeys, Operational Support
- A strong interest in and passion for technology, web design and user experience
- Basic understanding of all types of products sold across L&G.
- Appreciation of the internal / external compliance regulations to achieve required standards for financial advertising and promotions.
- Good understanding of company structure, policies and procedures.
- Appreciation knowledge of the Clear and Warm principles and the Treating Customer Fairly outcomes.
- Ability to produce material that is understandable, meaningful and relevant to target audiences.
- Ability to set priorities accurately and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Use of Adobe Acrobat / Microsoft Office / Presentation Skills as appropriate.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please email Stacie Burnett, Resourcing Lead, Stacie.Burnett@landg.com for further information.