- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Role Type
- 20900 to 33100
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Job Duties
As part of the LGIM (Retail) Business Data Security Team, the role holder will work with Line Managers / Recruiting Managers throughout the business unit, System Owners, Third Parties, IT and Operational Risk, ensuring that Identity & Access Management (I&AM) is administered in accordance with the L&G Group and LGIM I&AM policies and standards. The BDS will follow strict adherence to group and divisional standards for I&AM and Data Classification.
The principal accountabilities are as follows:
- Execution and facilitation of Joiner, Mover and Leaver process for LGIM (Retail) across all business units, working closely with the Line Managers/ Recruiting Managers
- Collaborating & working with other L&G division’s Access Control Teams to enhance processes and data collection when policy changes occur
- Maintain IAM data inventories, including Segregation of Duties, User Access Manuals, User Access Role definitions, 3rd Party Access, Privileged Access Accounts and System Accounts
- Scheduling and supporting the recertification of access rights for LGIM (Retail) applications and unstructured data (including LAN and SharePoint) in accordance with IAM Policy and Standards
- Preparing management information of agreed metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to Stakeholders
- Identifying and raising control failures as risks with appropriate reporting to the LGIM (Retail) RCC
- Enhancing and strengthening of I&AM processes in line with policy and business change by adhering to the relevant L&G Group and LGIM policies.
- Skills Required
- Strong academic background or equivalent role experience
- ITIL version 3 Foundation desirable
- Demonstrable experience of executing complex processes ideally relating to business application and data security
- Demonstrable experience of interfacing with other teams
- Experience of working to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Experience of managing and monitoring schedules
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders including senior business leaders
- Experience of working with third parties
- Good analytical skills to identify and document new processes and the ability to produce reports at both high level and lower level of detail
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Identification and impact analysis of risk
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information about the role, please contact Lynn Morriss, UK Resourcing Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org