Planning & Analytics Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Role Type
- Closing Date
- Company Info
LGIM is the investment management arm of Legal & General Group, a FTSE 100 company. We are one of Europe’s largest asset managers and a major global investor, with global assets of £894bn/U$1,105bn/ €1,047 billion*. Our success comes from our focus on clients - providing them with services and solutions that meet their needs. We offer strategies across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash, as well as multi-asset strategies tailored to the needs of institutional and retail investors.
LGIM is one of the world’s leading providers of index fund management. We are at the forefront of developments in liability-driven risk management solutions for defined benefit pension schemes, a leading provider of defined contribution solutions and also offer wide range of strategies to help our clients manage their investment objectives. LGIM continues to innovate as markets evolve, building strong relationships with clients including pension scheme, sovereign wealth funds, wealth managers and other professional investors.
We understand that our scale brings responsibilities. We play an active role in the companies we invest in, from exercising shareholder voting rights to directly engaging with companies at a board level. By engaging with businesses, we aim to unlock value for investors and shape the future and sustainability of financial markets.
In addition to having a leading position in the UK, we have selectively expanded into new markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. We believe that translating our capabilities to reflect the needs of our international clients will mean we are well placed to help them achieve their objectives.
*as at 31 December 2016, including derivative positions and advisory assets. These figures include assets managed by LGIMA, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
- Department Info
Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) is one of Europe’s largest institutional asset managers and a major global investor. And throughout the past 40 years we’ve built our business through understanding what matters most to our clients and transforming this insight into valuable, accessible investment products and solutions.
- Job Duties
Provide planning & analytics support to the DC Client Communications team within Workplace DC Pensions.
Ensure engagement data and insight is used to shape and drive communications development, optimisation and improved ROI through all channels within Workplace DC Pensions
- Provide a central planning function for all of DC Client communications, to provide management with a clear roadmap of all planned activity
- Develop and manage a capacity planning model to highlight resource or skills pressure points
- Deliver a suite of MI to ensure we evaluate all communication activity and inform all future development
- Collate & Produce Monthly MI dashboard for senior management
- Co-ordinate budget reporting and forecasting
- Prepare insight presentations that are creative and engaging, and present them to stakeholders in the form of recommendations that can be actioned
- Skills Required
- Degree, or equivalent, level qualification
- Professional qualification in Marketing, Numeracy or similar vocational subject
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role, Financial Services preferable but not essential
- Experience of Marketing planning or analytics
- Experience of data modelling
- Experience of Web & social media analytics tools for instance Adobe Site catalyst, Adobe Ad-hoc analysis and/or Adobe marketing suite, Google Analytics premium, Qubit or other personalisation and testing tools.
- Experience of campaign tracking & analytics i.e Ms Dynamics, Salesforce
- Corporate Reporting & Budget management
- Understanding of, or interest in the UK financial sector (NB The successful candidate will be expected to complete TPR’s “Trustees Toolkit” in year one.)
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent/Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter to audiences with varying technical understanding
- Ability to clearly communicate actionable insights to stakeholders and present findings in an engaging way that adapts to their audience
- Great attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise & communicate with the business at all levels ensuring client communication is paramount
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business
- Project management skills would be beneficial
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.