Customer Sales Agent
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Role Type
- £15,400 - £17,000 plus monthly bonus
- Closing Date
- Company Info
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, ‘social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
The Direct Sales centre operates between 8am-8pm Mon to Fri and 9am-5pm Saturday. A shift rotation is in place to cover operating hours.
- Department Info
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- Job Duties
- Positively handling inbound (and outbound calls where relevant- no cold calling) within agreed service levels, ensuring the customers and the company’s expectations are achieved, and that all output is of a consistently high standard.
- Displaying a clear and comprehensive understanding of relevant products. Listening and acknowledging customer requests, taking ownership by matching features and benefits to suit requirements.
- Consistently delivering an outstanding customer experience in line with departmental guidelines, demonstrating exceptional behaviour. Evidencing excellent knowledge of the products made available to our customers and a well-developed ability to navigate the systems to quote and retain, satisfying the customer efficiently.
- Proactively and consistently achieving quality targets, working with correct and up to date call structures at all times.
- Following best practice in accordance with regulatory requirements and follow Legal and General’s Treating Customers Fairly policy in order that appropriate information is communicated at all times.
- Skills Required
As a successful Customer Service / Sales Agent, you'll thrive to display positive knowledge and skills in support of positive customer experience. You'll be reliable and resilient and will:
- Naturally build rapport and easily establish relationships with the customer. Put the customer first.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage customer expectations taking responsibility and ownership of problems in order to follow the appropriate process.
- Clearly communicate at all levels and share knowledge with peers.
- Understand and react accordingly to information being given via different styles.
- Display positive verbal and written communication skills.
- Display a positive attitude towards achieving agreed team and individual key performance indicators.
- Understand our products and systems, maintaining knowledge to provide clear and up to date information to customers.
- Understand and continually adhere to regulatory guidelines to ensure positive customer outcomes.
- Understand company values, and continually demonstrate positive behaviour.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please note that assessments will be held on Tuesday 3rd October for successful applicants.
For further information, please contact Rachel.Varney@landg.com