Find your next role at Legal & General
International Client Relationship Executive (German speaking)
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
23 September 2023
We are looking for a German speaking client relationship professional with some exposure to the Asset Management space. You will be managing relationships with some of the largest German institutional investors, providing an efficient and effective service and sales support service to one or more Client Relationship Manager’s and their portfolio of international clients.
- Developing and maintaining exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Country Head and Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client.
- Owning and co-ordinating the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business. Seeking Guidance from Client Managers and CDs where necessary.
- Providing high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client’s decision making process and long term objectives. Being able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats. Seeking guidance from Client Managers and CDs where necessary.
- Identifying and following up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue.
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and taking sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise.
- Developing a high level of technical knowledge in areas such as LGIM products, brand, services and competitors in the market. Developing and maintaining knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and LGIM’s views, enabling you to discuss solutions with clients and consultants.
- Preparing meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships around key business areas at all times.
- Working with areas of expertise around the business, project managing ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations.
- Overseeing and assisting with the production of legal documentation, reports and client specific data relevant to the clients investment strategy.
- Strong overall Investment knowledge including an understanding of the different investment vehicle options
- A native or professional level of fluency in German is essential
- Experience within the investment management industry, including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior level
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills in English and German
- Knowledge of current investment market and economic issues
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of – both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we’ve grown to become one of the world's largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We’re all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders - helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you’ll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we’re supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there’s over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
About the business area
The world of investment is changing. Our vision at Legal & General Investment Management is to create a better, more sustainable future through responsible investing. We work in partnership with our clients around the globe to deliver positive long-term outcomes, while rising to the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. To meet our clients’ complex and evolving investment needs, our investment strategies cover a broad array of asset classes and styles, including equities, bonds, property and alternatives, as well as multi-asset funds. We’re focused on continuously innovating our investment products, maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes, and striving to build a more responsible and sustainable future.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
Great minds don’t have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don’t just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it’s important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we’re always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
How to find out more
If this opportunity excites you but you’re not sure you meet all the requirements, or you’d like to know a bit more, please contact Callum Miles at email@example.com ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-miles-33b869b9/).
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit your application through our careers website as we’re not accepting email applications.