Find your next role at Legal & General
Investment Specialist - DC
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
12 December 2022
The role is aimed at providing comprehensive support to the LGIM DC (Defined Contribution) Investments team and wider DC Distribution team, driving forward processes and innovation within DC Investments.
This is a 12-month fixed-term contract (maternity cover) and the position will focus on helping DC Investments team establish more scalable processes internally and for their interactions with other teams, including DC Business Development team, Client Directors and Investment teams.
It will involve working closely with multiple DC, investment and marketing teams, responding to client and consultant queries and preparing presentation materials for client updates and pitches.
- Supporting DC investment team with improving processes, suggesting and implementing more scalable solutions how the team support/interacts with other teams, including Client Directors, Business Development Directors and New Business team.
- Actively contributing to existing processes, by reviewing and recommending developments that improve quality and efficiency including production of new materials to address gaps in the investment collateral, client and consultant update materials.
- Supporting DC investments team (and the Interim Head of DC investments) on assigned projects, e.g. marketing collateral reviews and market intelligence gathering and overviews.
- Working with investment, client acquisition and marketing teams to support DC Investments and wider DC Distribution to provide investment and ESG-related materials for client updates and new business pitches
- Responding to general enquiries for information and data from internal and external clients, consultants and EBCs.
- Ensuring the principles of Treating Customers Fairly are central to all activities and that items prepared provide customers with clear and appropriate information.
- Continuously building on existing product knowledge and work with other areas of the business to improve written content and presentations
- Good understanding of investments across different asset classes, ability to understand and present multi-asset solutions
- Excellent project management skills, identifying inefficiencies and suggesting and executing solutions to improve processes
- High level of resilience and ability to self-manage and work in a dynamic environment
- Self-starter with ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience in asset management or wider financial services industry on the investment, client relationship or business management side, experience leading projects and proven deliverables
- Desirable: Experience with multi-asset solutions, good understanding of multiple asset classes, good understanding of Defined Contributions pensions
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including 27 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), an annual supplement for private medical insurance, generous pension scheme and life assurance, We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan, and there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of – both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we’ve grown to become one of the world's largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We’re all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders - helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you’ll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we’re supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there’s over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
About the business area
The world of investment is changing. Our vision at Legal & General Investment Management is to create a better, more sustainable future through responsible investing. We work in partnership with our clients around the globe to deliver positive long-term outcomes, while rising to the challenges of a rapidly changing world. Our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. To meet our clients’ complex and evolving investment needs, our investment strategies cover a broad array of asset classes and styles, including equities, bonds, property and alternatives, as well as multi-asset funds. We’re focused on continuously innovating our investment products, maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes, and striving to build a more responsible and sustainable future.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
Great minds don’t have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don’t just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it’s important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we’re always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
How to find out more
If this opportunity excites you but you’re not sure you meet all the requirements, or you’d like to know a bit more, please contact Callum Miles at email@example.com ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/callum-miles-33b869b9/).
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit your application through our careers website as we’re not accepting email applications.