Find your next role at Legal & General
Junior PMO Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
£20,000 - £30,000
11 November 2022
We’re currently looking to hire a Junior PMO Analyst to join Legal and General Retail IT and Change Management team
An exciting role where as a Junior PMO Analyst you will work as part of a team supporting the development and ongoing management of an optimised portfolio by working with senior managers to achieve business unit strategic objectives. You will carry out administration activities and analysis tasks using data to ensure compliant, consistent delivery of services
- Supporting and assisting with the management and effectiveness of Portfolio Financials including actuals, forecasting, purchase orders and accruals and utilise data sources to extract and present information using for example Pivots / Power BI
- Using creative thinking to drive internal and external communications.
- Supporting with the development and ongoing management of our Hub pages ensuring regular updates are delivered at pace
- Providing effective administrative functions and services to ensure a consistent and excellent level of service that means customer expectations are met, is consistent with what has been communicated and is aligned to L&G’s Treating Customers Fairly policy
- Supporting the Portfolio Management Office in driving key governance forums eg. Portfolio Progress Group, Front Door, Porch and RSDG and support the Portfolio Leads in driving key governance forums
- Providing hands on support for selected scrum teams, programmes and projects such as daily stand ups, sprint meetings, producing steering committee decks, capturing key meeting minutes and actions, RAIDD management
- Helping drive change including suggesting improvements and efficiencies across our processes
- To be successful in this role you’ll have some Previous PMO or change experience (essential) ideally from a Financial Services background but not essential
- You’ll have a good understanding of a Change environment and agile methodologies
- You’ll have strong communication skills written and verbal in order for you to provide fantastic stakeholder management
- It is important that you driven, enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn
- We are looking for someone who is creative, a quick thinker and have the confidence to make decisions
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of – both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we’ve grown to become one of the world's largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We’re all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders - helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you’ll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we’re supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there’s over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
About the business area
Life can sometimes be unpredictable, and it pays to plan ahead. Our aim at Legal & General Retail is to help our customers plan for the unexpected, achieve financial security for their tomorrow, and protect everything that’s important to them. To better understand our customers and meet their needs, we’ve brought our protection, retirement income, savings, lending and advice, fintech and mortgage businesses under one umbrella. Created at the start of 2022 through the merging of our long-standing and trusted retail retirement and insurance businesses, we’re a fast-growing division with big, customer-centered ambitions.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
Great minds don’t have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don’t just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it’s important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we’re always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
How to find out more
If this opportunity excites you but you’re not sure you meet all the requirements, or you’d like to know a bit more, please contact Jamie Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-daley-92836458/).
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit your application through our careers website as we’re not accepting email applications.