Find your next role at Legal & General
Manager, Customer Strategy
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Hove or Cardiff
30 September 2022
Supporting the development and execution of the Retail Customer Value Management strategy, leveraging segmentation, insight and data to develop customer value propositions and programmes that drive measurable, incremental commercial value from our Retail customer base. Growing the Retail marketable universe and increasing customer lifetime value through cross sell, upsell and engagement.
- Execute the Customer Value Management strategy and plan along with associated commercial targets that enable us to drive incremental value from existing Retail customers
- Support the development and implementation of the Retail Existing Customer Marketing and Engagement Blueprint
- Leverage customer segmentation, insight, analytics, feedback and reporting to form a continuous feedback loop that helps us to understand our biggest customer value management opportunities and the propositions we need to design to fully leverage them.
- Working with the Retail Marketing and Direct Insight team to support in the design and development of segment specific existing customer incentives and propositions. Support in the build of associated business cases to launch and run these.
- Working with the relevant business areas to shape, lead and deliver customer experiences to engage, educate and increase average products/value per customer or product usage
- Work with the Data team to proactively monitor and manage the impact of any initiatives implemented.
- Experience of working in a marketing or product function, with customer strategy experience
- Experience of designing & delivering customer-facing proposition and engagement plans and activities
- Experience of working with and managing multiple agencies and providing appropriate briefing, management and evaluation
- Experience of business planning, implementation & proposition delivery
- Numerate with strong analytical skills. Ability to manage budgets effectively and pull together relevant business cases to support investment.
When you commit to Legal & General, we’ll commit to you too. That means we’ll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you’ll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We’re also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of – both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.
The brand with the brolly is choosing today to change tomorrow.
Since 1836, we’ve grown to become one of the world's largest asset managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurance brands.
We’re all here to improve the lives of our customers, build a better society for the long term, and create value for our shareholders - helping to shape a better future for society and the planet.
We need people who share our ambitions, agility and entrepreneurial spirit to help us do it.
At L&G, you’ll find a balance that helps you be your best. Empowered by hybrid working, we’re supported by technology and workplaces that enable us to work effectively wherever we are. We come together in offices to collaborate and connect, and use time at home for individual, focused activities. And, when we achieve great things, we celebrate our success and reward strong performance.
Today, there’s over 10,000 of us, working towards our mission, with plenty of opportunities to grow your career as we grow L&G. Will you join us?
About the business area
Life can sometimes be unpredictable, and it pays to plan ahead. Our aim at Legal & General Retail is to help our customers plan for the unexpected, achieve financial security for their tomorrow, and protect everything that’s important to them. To better understand our customers and meet their needs, we’ve brought our protection, retirement income, savings, lending and advice, fintech and mortgage businesses under one umbrella. Created at the start of 2022 through the merging of our long-standing and trusted retail retirement and insurance businesses, we’re a fast-growing division with big, customer-centered ambitions.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
Great minds don’t have to think alike, so we welcome voices from all backgrounds. Bringing together people with different life experiences helps us build empathy with our customers and drive innovation.
We don’t just talk about it, we actively promote diversity and equitable opportunities for all. That means our employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status. In fact, we embrace every dimension of diversity to reflect the customers and communities we serve.
We think it’s important to create an inclusive environment where we can all belong, contribute and drive progress, where you can develop and grow, and be empowered. We want you to use your voice to help us build a better tomorrow.
We all work differently, and have different needs, which is why. we’re always open to discussing flexible working arrangements. Likewise, we’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with specific needs during our recruiting process.
So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
How to find out more
If this opportunity excites you but you’re not sure you meet all the requirements, or you’d like to know a bit more, please contact Joanne Greenep at firstname.lastname@example.org (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jo-greenep-03248264/).
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please submit your application through our careers website as we’re not accepting email applications.