Find your next role at Legal & General
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
£19,500 (monthly bonuses up to £600)
17 December 2021
A fantastic opportunity has risen to join our Insurance Sales team in Cardiff. Are you an ambitious, hardworking candidate, who loves the challenge of working in a sales targeted area? Do you believe that you should be amply rewarded for the diligence you put in you work? Are you excited at the opportunity to earn bonuses of up to £600 a month? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The team you’ll be joining embodies the Legal & General customer service ethos of providing world class customer service, which puts the customer at the heart of everything we do!
- You'll promote our products in a positive and compliant way, providing our customers with the detailed and accurate information they need to enable them to make informed choices and support our vision to make their lives better.
- You’ll take ownership of leads by using a confident sales approach, building rapport and providing the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Actively ask open questions to understand all relevant customer information, establish needs and explain product features clearly and accurately.
- Evidence a passion for sales by being dynamic, self-motivated and utilising both inbound and outbound opportunities to consistently achieve targets.
- Manage internal and external customer experience and demonstrate effective management of workload to ensure customers receive a their promised contact within agreed timescales.
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of our products and a well-developed ability to follow processes and use the systems to generate business.
- Ensure that customers are treated fairly, in line with Legal & General’s Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly policy.
Our Sales Consultants:
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility
- Possess a competitive edge
- Are well organised
- Demonstrate all-round accountability
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Operating hours: 8am -8pm Mon - Fri, 1 in 3 Saturday's 9am-1pm (35hrs a week)
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact David Mfon at David.Mfon@landg.com (LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/david-mfon-235936160). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.