Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Product Manager
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
31 December 2021
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract to focus on an internal project. With a strong track record of Product Management you will drive and develop LGIM’s integrated global product platform, ensuring that each LGIM product delivers positively throughout its lifecycle for the customer, as an investment proposition and both operationally and commercially.
- Delivering and developing LGIM’s Product Management process ensuring that each LGIM product is fully managed from the completion of implementation through to the end of it’s lifecycle.
- Managing product changes to ensure effective implementation. Ensure that all communications meet regulatory and commercial timescales.
- Manage and ensure the development of regulatory documentation and communications, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are accurately incorporated.
- Managing required product risk, fund and thematic reviews, ensuring these are completed in line with LGIM’s Product Process. Regularly reviewing and developing processes according to business need.
- Delivery and continued development of the target market and appropriateness requirements of LGIM’s Product Management process.
- Providing product technical support on matters such as regulation and tax on both an on-going and project basis so out existing products meet the needs of our customers.
- Managing and ensuring the development of regulatory documentation and communications, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are accurately incorporated, prospectus changes are delivered, and governance oversight is provided.
- Building and managing key relationships with internal teams and external customers, to ensure an understanding of the Product Management function and adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Solid experience in a product management environment would be preferable
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of pooled product structures including UCITS and non-UCITS structures across a range of domiciles predominantly UK, Ireland & Luxembourg
- Strong communication skills, ability to negotiate at a senior level, both internally and externally, and to successfully chair meetings with senior stakeholders present
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to articulate and convey concepts and ideas to a very senior audience in a clear and compelling manner
- Ideally somebody who has had some experience in a delivery focused enviornment and can demonstrate the ability to drive a team to meet challenging deadlines
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Sarah Sayeed at Sarah. Sayeed@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-sayeed-b6000775). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.