Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Client Manager
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
29 August 2021
Reporting into our Head of Middle East, we're looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing Middle East Distribution team, providing efficient and effective sales and relationship management to our Gulf based clients.
You'll thrive working in an environment which is fast paced and you'll embrace getting involved in the operational aspects of the team, taking full ownership of the complete client experience.
This position will provide you with fantastic longer term potential to develop your career, offering you plenty of growth and ownership opportunities.
- Working alongside the Head of Middle East in the development and execution of sales and relationship management activities, being a trusted advisor to clients
- Demonstrating a high level of technical knowledge with regards to LGIM’s full product offering for existing strategies and funds in addition to customised solutions
- Proactively service clients to resolve a broad range of investment related and operational queries; coordinating internally all aspects of servicing their mandates, including reporting, any changes to investment guidelines or investment management agreements
- Preparing meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches. Coordinating portfolio reviews, request for proposals and product-focussed roadshows
- Building a strong network across the various LGIM teams, including Marketing, Strategists, Portfolio Management and Operations for knowledge sharing and product development
- Working closely with Compliance to ensure that all sales, marketing and sales activities are undertaken within the relevant regulatory and compliance frameworks
- A wealth of experience gained working in a client-facing role, ideally from within an asset management organisation
- A good knowledge of the Institutional market in the Middle East
- A strong understanding of financial markets and products, with experience gained across the investment spectrum / asset classes
- Excellent commercial skills and a proven track record of success in developing new business
- Highly team-orientated with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- CFA qualification or equivalent desirable however not essential
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a 12% car allowance scheme. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Katy Thomas at Katy.Thomas@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katythomas/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.