Find your next role at Legal & General
Private Credit Investment Data Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
£45,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
9 August 2021
Are you a skilled Data Analyst looking for you next move? Do you have strong Investment Data experience?
We’re currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join Legal and General’s Investment Management business. This is an exciting position based in Private Credit within our Real Assets team, providing a vital service to ensure the integrity of business through process and controls, but also facilitate the changing landscape within the sector
- Running daily activities to ensure a robust and reliable delivery of core data feeds through to our golden source data warehouse and downstream systems
- Tracking progress of data downstream to ensure it reaches intended stakeholders by specified timetable, raising support cases where necessary to resolve
- Ensuring strategic partners maintain adherence to Legal and General Investment Management data quality standards to ensure robust and reliable information persists across the platform
- Liaising with the front office teams to manage the pipeline of transactions within Private Credit, and to communicate these to the wider teams and manage deal booking times for these trades
- Having the ability to highlight and resolve minor bug fixes with data automation
- Taking ownership of the queries raised by the Private Credit Portfolio Managers and assist in their resolution, this could involve tracking issues with trusted third parties
- For this role you’ll have strong data experience ideally from an Investment Management or Insurance background, Private Credit Investment experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of data analysis, business intelligence and visualisation tools would be advantageous
- Demonstrable track record in using excel to an advanced level
- You’ll have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders of varying levels to request and chase for data required in regular and ad-hoc reporting
- You’ll also have good attention to detail and have the ability to highlight missing files, gaps in data and eventually, incorrect data
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Jamie Daley at email@example.com (LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-daley-92836458/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.