Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Web Analytics Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Agile Worker (occasional travel into either London, Hove or Cardiff office)
£50000 - £60000
13 August 2021
Are you experienced in web analytics, passionate about using and tracking data to optimise customer journeys and keen to improve customer experience? If so we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Web Analytics Lead to join Legal & General Insurance to help shape & manage a newly formed team that will drive continual improvement across our digital journeys. You will design and deliver the end to end tracking to deliver digital analytics across both customer journeys and market campaigns. You will be working with multiple internal and external stakeholders across a range of banking and affinity partners. You will have responsibility for projects right through from initial requirements to successful delivery, working alongside the partnership account team, third party providers where relevant and will be taking the lead in communicating the
- Gathering the initial business requirements / KPIS of the digital user journeys from the stakeholders and translate them into end to end tracking plan / roadmap
- Designing the data capture solutions and producing the tracking specs documentation for the development team
- Using industry best practice guidelines to ensure all activities are measured in a robust, efficient and consistent way
- Testing the data layer and debugging the digital analytics and marketing tags to ensure the tracking implemented is as per the requirements, accurate and consistent
- Producing dashboards / workspace reports and segments
- Managing the full lifecycle of the tracking projects, from the initial requirements gathering to successful delivery
- Regularly checking and auditing the new and existing tags to ensure all tags are GDPR compliant
- Managing relationships and communications with stakeholders, project managers and development team
- Managing a small team of data analysts day to day – mentoring, coaching and developing skills and capabilities
- In order to succeed in this role, you will have lots of experience developing end to end tracking plans for digital analytics and working within an on/offline transactional environments
- You are confident designing data that captures solutions such as SDR, datalayer, as well as testing the datalayer and debugging tags
- General knowledge of the Insurance Market and emerging tends in consumer behaviours would be great
- You can work logically and methodically to investigate issues
- Experience of producing dashboards and reports and using Adobe Analytics is required
- A track record of leading and managing projects/ initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Anastasia Liasi at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasia-liasi-051044102/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.