Find your next role at Legal & General
£50,000 - £60,000
4 October 2021
We have an exciting brand new role for an Ecommerce Manager to join Legal & General Group Protection and take the lead on the business’ online transactional journeys, owning the development, optimisation and day to day performance of the expanding online portfolio. You will work closely with the business owners to identify, measure and prioritise delivery of activities and initiatives to uplift overall levels of customer satisfaction, value and conversion for the Group Protection digital assets.
We are flexible with the base location with this role. There may be occasional travel into our Hove office for team day meet ups.
- Defining and ensuring execution of appropriate tracking and insight on all digital assets to enable performance visibility and identification of pain points / opportunities
- Owning and managing reporting on performance to identify issues and react to shifts or developing trends
- Ensuring user behaviour is investigated and assessed to identify existing pain points and implementing strategies from this insight to improve overall customer satisfaction and improve sales
- Taking a lead role to define the digital strategy, supporting the Leadership Team in developing and delivering this and influencing the direction for the business
- Owning and managing the optimisation backlog for each digital asset and work with the appropriate digital asset owners to ensure delivery is prioritised and realises the benefits expected
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert and lead for the digital changes, where appropriate recommending tests / user testing to validate hypothesis on journey improvements
- Researching and identifying opportunities to ensure all development of the digital estate takes into account Legal & General’s approach and principles to ensure fair treatment of customers
- Researching and identifying opportunities to ensure that all digital principles, internal policies and regulations concerning digital operation practices are adhered to
- Working closely with Behavioural Science subject matter experts in the business to ensure BSCi principles are embedded in digital design and asset creation
- A background working in digital-first transactional environments with a proven track record of building out digital strategies and portfolio of projects that have delivered commercial value in online channels and transformed experience
- Lots of experience in an online conversion optimisation capacity, using optimisation tools such as session recording, web analytics and AB testing tools
- Strong analytical and excellent execution capability – you’re confident using data to assess performance, identify issues and new value opportunities
- Thorough understanding of UX principles for touch screen mobile devices
- You thrive of articulating a compelling story to capture the minds and passion of key stakeholders
- A strong understanding of the value levers that drive the commercial performance of a business, alongside an understanding of customer satisfaction techniques, approaches and channels to market
- Excellent relationship management experience – you are comfortable building and developing effective relationships with internal change teams and third-party IT providers
- Experience using digital optimisation and tools such as session recording and web analytics
- Experience using and interacting with CRM systems i.e. Salesforce
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Anastasia Liasi at email@example.com (LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasia-liasi-051044102/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.