Find your next role at Legal & General
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
£50,000 - £70,000
27 September 2021
Are you an experienced Data Analyst? Do you have excellent IT Operations knowledge from an Investment Management background?
We currently have a fantastic Data Analyst position working within Legal and General Investment Management IT Operations. In this role you’ll manage the Technology Operations Service Dashboard, using data to help identify and support service trends and issues that have been identified through the current Incident and Problem metrics.
- Sourcing the data required to carry out the processes associated with the role by interrogating internal and external systems and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of the required datasets
- Managing the Technology Operations service dashboard in ServiceNow, using data to help identify and support service trends and issues that have been identified
- Providing key support to internal data quality and governance initiatives by preparing regular data quality analysis reports
- Supporting the regular billing validation and internal attribution / recharge cycles for cloud and other technology suppliers managed by the Technology Operations team
- Supporting the data gathering and analysis of data used for software asset management, license compliance and cost optimisation
- Identifying opportunities for improving and formalising existing technology business management team processes and support the team in articulating and documenting those processes
- For this role you’ll have strong experience as a Data Analyst with good knowledge of Infrastructure and IT Operations for an Institutional Fund Management company
- Excellent working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Proven ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Proven ability to manage, prioritise and juggle several complex tasks at any one time
- Demonstrate high levels of organising/co-ordination ability
- You’ll have a Flexible in approach to projects/workload
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Jamie Daley at email@example.com (LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-daley-92836458/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.