Find your next role at Legal & General
Cash Accounting Supervisor
Competitive with bonus and benefits
23 June 2021
We are hiring a Cash Accounting Supervisor to join our busy PMC Cash Accounting Team.
You'll support Legal and General Investment Management (LGIM) activities by controlling and maintaining cash accounting records, plus you'll get to proactively supervise the team and assist with any new projects and developments.
- Proactively supervise the PMC Cash Accounting Team.
- Ensure reconciliation takes place between the Custodian cash portal and our internal Scope system is completed. Investigating and reporting any cash breaks to internal teams for resolution.
- Ensure the daily liquidity is calculated to enable the Global trading team to decide which brokers to place deposits with and ensuring the remaining balance is within an acceptable tolerance.
- Ensure appropriate journals are posted in the Sun financial reporting ledgers
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up to date.
- Ensure that monthly Management Information schedule is up to date
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (whether internal or external) requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- Continuous review of team procedures, policies, systems and issues. Recommend changes to procedures and implement, ensuring that they are scalable, repeatable and efficient. Participate in department wide reviews of procedures where appropriate.
- Strong technical investment process knowledge/experience relevant to role.
- Proven experience of supervising a team, equivalent to like functions.
- Strong Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Prepared to put the needs of the business first, when required
- Strong analytical mindset
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Karima Zureiqi at email@example.com. Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.