Find your next role at Legal & General
Service Delivery Manager
5 October 2021
The Service Delivery Manager will lead and develop a vibrant Claims department in order to deliver against key business objectives. You'll have exceptional leadership, coaching and motivational skills to deliver our vision of doing the right things in the right way for our customers, shareholders and colleagues.
- Lead a group of Team Managers to deliver to targets in the areas of service levels, quality, customer, people and efficiency metrics
- Understand the drivers of customer satisfaction and implement appropriate actions plans, ensuring that all coaching and development activities take place
- Maintain strong risk mitigation and management control frameworks
- Build strong relationships with the internal functions such as Sales, Finance, Operational Planning and the distribution channels to ensure that the Customer Service operation continually evolves to meet the changing needs of our internal and external customers
- Evaluate, review and resolve issues at area level to ensure consistency of service, resource and quality across all teams
- Define, develop and deliver processes and systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service that means customer’s expectations are met.
- Proven track record in operational excellence, including leading, driving and motivating a team to achieve KPIs (essential)
- Success in managing a large service area (essential)
- Financial Services exposure (beneficial)
- Experience in a Claims department (beneficial)
- Understanding how market changes and business issues affect the business area
- Ability to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Rachel Chima at Rachel.Chima@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-chima/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.