Find your next role at Legal & General
Home Based with occasional travel to Cardiff
£30,000 - £40,000
21 June 2021
Can you take the lead on all things Tableau? Do you take pride in your excellent attention to detail? We currently have a great opportunity for a Data Analytics Senior Analyst to join the Reporting & Analytics team within Legal & General Investment Management. You will use your strong analytical skills and understanding of how to present information to deliver insightful analysis. You will act as a point of escalation, providing support to continually maintain and improve our Tableau suite.
- Understanding the reporting requirements as specified by the FP&A and business analytics team
- Maintaining existing dashboards, ensuring they remain fit for purpose as the business evolves
- Consolidating the existing MI suite to promote a controlled environment
- Developing new analytical insight in response to Executive requests
- Supporting internal training of Tableau within the team
- To succeed in this role, we need you to have lots of experience using Tableau and common BI and reporting tools
- Confident in resolving adhoc queries and escalations in Tableau
- You will have proficient data analytical skills and a background in financial management information reporting
- Demonstrable data modelling, analysis and development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are key to this role. You will be able to efficiently structure and summarise information with great attention to detail
- You’ll be able to see the bigger picture and have a track record of championing continual improvement
- Financial services background would be beneficial
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Anastasia Liasi at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasia-liasi-051044102/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.