Find your next role at Legal & General
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Investment Management
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
Competitive salary and benefits
21 May 2021
Do you have demonstrable experience in delivering a full 360 degree proactive resourcing service based on a direct sourcing approach? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your internal and external stakeholders? If your answer is yes to both of these questions then we have a fantastic 6 month fixed-term contract opportunity within our Talent Acquisition (TA) function, you’ll use your expertise to primarily support our Investment Management division.
- Being a true Subject Matter Expert within the specialist area(s) to be able to identify the best candidates in the active and passive market.
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience and implementing strategies to ensure we remain an employer of 1st choice.
- Delivering an efficient and professional hiring manager experience to enable the business to make great hiring decisions and ultimately achieve its business ambitions.
- Direct sourcing candidates and building talent pipelines through multiple innovative attraction strategies to ensure the continued flow of exceptional talent.
- Negotiating all offers of employment.
- Actively promoting Diversity & Inclusion to become part of our everyday conversations and championing diversity of thought.
- Delivering a recruitment experience which ensures candidates are aware of our company values, including treating customers fairly, and are enabled to demonstrate the behaviours that support these values.
- Full Talent Acquisition life-cycle experience from within a fast-paced, customer focused in-house, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or agency environment.
- Knowledge of Investment Management would be advantageous but we would consider individuals with wider Financial Services or Professional Services experience.
- Experience of, and a passion for, creating and delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Direct sourcing experience through multiple attraction channels (you will know how to get to candidates where our competition cannot).
- Knowledge of how to act as a brand ambassador through social media, networking and events, and experience of championing Diversity and Inclusion across all pillars of difference.
- A brilliant communicator and relationship builder, with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- A proactive approach, thinking ahead to pre-empt potential problems, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple deliverables at any one time.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Kofi Kyei at Kofi.Kyei@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kofi-kyei-25a52a12/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.