Find your next role at Legal & General
Digital Communications Lead
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
2 May 2021
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, an opportunity exists for an entrepreneurial individual who is ready to sink their teeth into creating, curating and delivering the digital communications activities for LGAH (Legal & General Affordable Homes).
This is a vital and exciting role, suited to someone who is passionate about creating great digital content, is results-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You'll be a passionate multi-channel marketer who has creative ideas, has a good attention to detail, and is a self-starter.
- You'll play a lead role in shaping all internal and external marketing communications and develop and implement a marketing content strategy aligned with the overall communications strategy that supports the successful delivery of priority programmes.
- Day-to-day implementation and execution of the overall marketing strategy alongside the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Work with business colleagues within the organisation and wider Legal & General Group on content-creation (e.g., blogs, graphics, reports), advise and share best practice across the company and the L&G Group.
- Using analytical tools (GA & Marketing Cloud), you'll provide analytical insight that can be interpreted into valuable trends data and analysis.
- Work with the digital team members to develop and implement the social media strategy (paid and organic), whilst assisting with the insight of social listening. Researching emerging social media trends and understanding the changing algorithms to help maximise its effect in a business context.
- Work closely with the Project team to be a Super User of the company’s CRM system (SalesForce) and suggest new ideas for its development and improvements to UX.
- Create and execute marketing strategies to which provide proof points on the key strategic aims and objectives of the business. Measure the target B2B customer awareness and qualitative responses to our marketing activities with the aim of improving the marketing programmes to maximise their positive support from the target audience.
- Ensuring the accurate implementation of all branding, marketing and advertising material across all platforms at all times. Input into the development of branded templates and common procedures to work across the business to ensure consistency in customer facing collateral.
- Ensuring the consistency of all branding, marketing and advertising material, including sales literature, site signage, marketing suites and traditional advertising at all times. Using branded templates to work with external agencies to create customer facing collateral.
- Work with our customers, management providers, partners and third-party suppliers to create engaging content including education pieces and case studies.
- You'll have strong marketing background and experience of managing multiple marketing campaigns across a variety of developments as well as substantial experience in a communications and digital content creation and content management role.
- Strong experience of developing, implementing and evaluating highly successful multi-channel communications strategies and campaigns.
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to turn complex information into compelling stories and content.
- The ability to identify opportunities to deliver our goals and objectives across the full marketing mix, with a specific focus on digital channels.
- Strong understanding of best practice in multimedia content-creation and digital communications (e.g., best practice for website content and SEO) and a strong eye for visual content, with substantial experience implementing strict brand guidelines, and working with external parties on the creation of content such as infographics, GIFs, videos and social media cards.
- You'll be familiar with website auditing tools and experienced in measuring and analysing marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Analytics to track organic and paid search, email, display, social and all other marketing activities in an omni-channel environment..
- You'll have excellent writing skills with extensive experience leading on long-form and short form written content and a creative approach for impactful communications in a competitive landscape.
- Have the attributes to build strong working relationships and share common goals with colleagues to help achieve business success.
- Be a confident communicator and have the ability to seek out, clarify, share and communicate so that the team have all the information needed to work effectively across a broad geographical landscape.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, 10% car allowance, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
Legal & General Affordable Homes is a subsidiary of Legal & General Capital, which invests its long-term capital into sectors where there has been a shortage of investment and innovation, focusing on growth opportunities and scale ups. Focused on supporting the UK’s demographic and affordable living needs, and consistent with Legal & General’s housing growth strategy, Legal & General Affordable Homes is leading the evolution of the affordable housing sector with an aim to become the leading private affordable housing provider in the UK. Through collaborating with developers, housing associations and public sector bodies across the country, L&G Affordable Homes is forward-funding new build affordable housing, bringing volume institutional capital to the social housing sector with initial target markets being affordable rent, shared ownership and rent-to-buy.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Stacie Burnett at Stacie.Burnett@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacie-burnett-11abb236). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.