Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Attribution Analyst
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
2 June 2021
We have a 12 month opportunity to join our industry leading Investment Attribution team as an Analyst. This team conduct attribution and analysis of LGIM’s portfolios. You will have the opprtunity to be part of large wealth management organisation with a diverse range of fixed income funds that you will cover. The team are based at our fantastic site in London and regularly meet with key stakeholders around the business to understand their requirements and continuously review, enhance and deliver relevant analysis.
- You'll produce fixed Income attribution
- Actively participate in meetings with fund managers , strategist and product specialists
- Actively provide enhancements to attribution models and processes
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team
- Share knowledge and collaborate with other team member
- Be open and forthcoming with ideas, views and able to form a view
- Stay well informed about markets, investments, methodologies and LGIM’s products, initiatives and investor requirements
Ideally you'll be
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in quantitative subject
- Have several years of experience in an analytical role
- Knowledge of investment management industry
- Excellent understanding of investment strategies and different attribution breakdowns
- Thorough understanding of derivatives and their uses in portfolio management
- Strong bond mathematics skills
- Some years of programing experience and working with databases (Python, VBA, SQL) - desirable
- A real interest for the markets
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and effective approach
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Reesa Berry at Reesa.Berry@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reesaberry/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.