Find your next role at Legal & General
Conversion Data Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
£30k - £40k
23 August 2021
Are you customer obsessed and do you want to join a growing business? Do you enjoy working with numbers, statistics and data? Can you present your findings to colleagues at all levels? In this incredible position as a Conversion Data Analyst you will take responsibility for presenting analytical conclusions to key stakeholders in our Marketing, Digital Optimisation and Contact Centre teams. You will have the opportunity to lead and deliver detailed analysis into the customer journey and make improvements as you do so.
- Analysing data from our internal customers to present insights and conclusions to our stakeholders
- Building dashboards and visualisations in PowerBI to support customer journeys
- Using statistical test methodologies to ensure analysed data is measured robustly
- Supporting our teams with use of modelled insight regarding the online and offline behaviour of our customers throughout the conversion funnel.
- Increasing understanding of conversion drivers to help achieve improvement targets
- Presenting key insights to stakeholders
- You will be a people person with excellent customer facing/stakeholder management skills
- Experience of visualising data and presentation skills is essential for the role
- A knowledge of modelling and reporting techniques would be beneficial
- You’ll be well versed with SQL, SAS, SPSS or similar programs
- Experience with tools such as Alteryx, PowerBI, Adobe Analytics, Snowflake would be great
- You should be proactive and a self-starter
- Any experience or a passion for mathematics/statistics/analytics/data would be a huge plus!
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact James Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesshields1/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.