Find your next role at Legal & General
Technical Recruiter - Permanent or 3 month FTC
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
23 April 2021
In this incredible role you will deliver a proactive resourcing solution to customers across Technology, Digital and Data. You will manage key recruitment activities, from taking detailed vacancy briefings and directly sourcing candidates, through to offer management. You'll take the lead on championing and delivering our proposition which involves actively seeking out and attracting future talent to work for Legal & General.
- Identifying the best candidates in the active and passive market. This will include engaging with the business and wider networks, and analysing competitor insights and industry trends to develop deep specialist knowledge
- Delivering an incredible candidate and hiring manager experience
- Direct sourcing candidates and building talent pools
- Negotiating offers
- Actively promoting diversity and inclusion, to become part of our every day conversations
- Full Talent Acquisition life-cycle experience from within a fast-paced, customer focused in-house, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or agency environment
- If you come from an agency environment - we will need you to hold experience in recruiting within Technology, Digital or Data. If you come from an in-house backgroud and don't hold this experience, we would still love to hear from you
- It goes without saying you'll have direct sourcing experience through multiple attraction channels – you will know how to get to candidates where our competition cannot
- Naturally you'll have experience of championing Diversity and Inclusion across all pillars of difference
- You will be hold up to date knowledge of UK employment law, recruitment related risks, controls and regulations
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.