Find your next role at Legal & General
Investment Solutions Analyst
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
28 May 2021
As demand grows for our Real Asset Investment Solutions we have created a brand new role to increase our capacity to support business development opportunities. Working closely with Investment Specialist colleagues your role will be varied and essential in the delivery of information and analysis that helps to answer investor queries and enables their decision to invest with us. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and work with market leading products this is an excellent role.
- Support distribution strategies for existing and new real estate equity solutions to grow Assets Under Management (AUM) and revenue streams.
- Support Investment Specialists in client servicing, due diligence and analysis
- Assist in developing new product and fund strategies.
- Support the evolution of the existing LGIM Real Assets platform: e.g. fund changes, Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs).
- Foster stakeholder relationships across L&G Group for Real Estate Equity.
- Research clients’ current and future investment needs in order to inform new product development initiatives.
- Provide insight and analysis into wider distribution landscape and competitors.
- Produce reports, presentations, market updates, client communications and thought leadership pieces to showcase Real Assets initiatives and capabilities.
- A degree educated individual.
- Experience in an institutional real estate investment environment.
- Enthusiastic, positive approach to projects and tasks.
- A developing real estate investor and consultant network.
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presenting.
- Organised and able to prioritise under time pressure and with accuracy.
- Team player, ability to work independently and proactively to take ownership of tasks, as well as part of a team.
- The role will require proficiency in MS Office packages namely Excel and PowerPoint.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Sarah Sayeed at Sarah. Sayeed@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-sayeed-b6000775). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.