Find your next role at Legal & General
Rehabilitation Case Manager
28 September 2021
Are you a Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking for a change of career? Do have experience in case management, occupational health or vocational rehabilitation? Are you registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) or Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)? Would you love the opportunity to work from home? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have a wonderful opportunity for you to join a proactive, forward thinking multi-disciplinary Rehabilitation Specialist team whereby you can work from home on a permanent basis.
- You’ll provide clinical specialist advice and support to the claims team regarding the assessment and management of claims.
- Support our members by conducting assessments via various channels to establish their return to work capability and overseeing their rehabilitation plans.
- You’ll review procedures to ensure market leading delivery of rehabilitation programmes to our members.
- Fostering relationships with IFA’s and Policyholders, promoting the understanding of our claims philosophy and procedures.
- Cultivating relationships with our external suppliers, ensuring we receive cost effective services.
- Training, mentoring and developing other members on the benefits and rehabilitation.
- You’ll develop processes that deliver a consistent level of service, such that our customer’s expectations are met.
You'll be a:
- Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Registered Midwife.
- Registered member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) or Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Ability to work autonomously, conduct objective assessments and make decisions confidently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Insurance market or Income Protection products is preferred (although training will be provided).
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact David Mfon at David.Mfon@landg.com (LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/david-mfon-235936160). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.