Find your next role at Legal & General
Pension Consultant - Maternity Cover
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
Up to £22,500
6 May 2021
This is a great opportunity to join our growing team as a Pension Consultant in our Client Services Team within Workplace DC Pensions Business .We're looking for people who are passionate to support our customers with their enquiries and requests, and in return for your dedication we'll support you in developing your strengths and career aspirations.
This role is offered on a fixed term/secondment basis covering maternity leave.
Deliver an outstanding customer service to our customers and clients by making sure you identify the customers’ needs and assess their expectations, respond accurately and with the best solution for them, owning customer escalations to ensure their positive experience. Whilst making sure their enquiry has been answered, seeking feedback on how you could improve and share best practice with your colleagues.
- Proactively spot patterns in the hopes or frustrations of our customers and clients, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or products to improve their experience. Where applicable seek support of colleagues to develop solutions to customer service issues
- Use your training, knowledge, skills and provided guidance material to follow processes and use systems to give our customers and clients a positive experience whilst keeping us safe and compliant with our regulators.
- Provide customers with a first class experience every time in order to Treat Customers Fairly and promote customer satisfaction. Analyse customer feedback and significantly improve the customer service by demonstrating role model behaviour
- Collaborate with your colleagues and put your colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
- When things go wrong put things right, find out what happened and what can be done to stop it from happening again, logging the incident, identify trends and share your findings, solutions and reasons with your colleagues.
- Understand and adhere to pension and internal compliance regulations and in the identification of regulatory and financial risks, breaches and complaints. Ensure you operate in a compliant manner regarding suspicious transactions and all incidents are logged and reported in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for your own development and ensure that you keep your pension knowledge and industry awareness current and relevant.
- High attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Customer focus and ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your work in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent listening and questioning techniques
- Be able to work as part of a team, build trust and respect with others, sharing best practice and ideas
- Keep customers/clients informed at all stages
- Be able to record and report customer information, including feedback
- Investigating issues quickly and effectively with problem solving approach
- An understanding of Pensions is desirable.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
With a team of over 600 people servicing over 3.5 million customers and over 17,000 corporate clients our DC Pensions business helps people plan and save for their retirement. Our vision is to be the long term savings partner of choice for our customers and clients; we achieve this by delivering an outstanding service and experience, putting our colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a trusting, enthusiastic and commercially ambitious business who really cares about helping our customers save for their future. We value each other and take absolute pride in performing at our very best.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Claire Pullen at email@example.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairepullen1/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.