Find your next role at Legal & General
Fund and Platform Data Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
2 May 2021
An exciting opportunity to take a first step into the Investment Management industry. This role will support the growth of the Operational Oversight Team within LGIM Europe, with a focus on data vendor relationships and data dissemination. If you have a strong Business or Finance education and are eager to learn, we would love to hear from you.
- Ensure that fund related data for outsourced funds are accurately sent to, and reflected on, third party vendor websites, platforms and LGIM’s Fund Centre. To include daily price information and static data in relation to the funds.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that all fund data changes are effectively captured and logged, providing a suitable audit trail throughout the process from project activity to the fund data represented to clients.
- Actively manage monthly service review meetings with key data vendors and platforms to ensure issues are highlighted and rectified in a timely manner. Thorough understanding of all key issues with data vendors in order to manage their resolution.
- Manage and maintain LGIM’s Masterfiles, AllFunds and Acolin data sets that are used to drive the data dissemination processes.
- Take ownership & responsibility to maintain and improve the service provision provided by the suppliers/vendors and particularly where issues arise.
- Ensure data feeds from internal stakeholders are mapped to allow appropriate escalation of data issues directly with LGIM teams for resolution.
- Ensure that any fund payments or invoices are actioned and approved by the appropriate parties and tracked in line with requirements.
- Support the Operational Oversight Team within LGIM Europe and the wider LGIM Fund Operations team with any additional activities that may arise.
Skills Required - Ideally, the successful applicant will have fund knowledge with the following personal qualities:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good analytical and written skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise appropriately.
- Strong team-working ethic.
- Graduate or appropriate experience
- Good understanding of the Asset Management Industry
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you, ensuring that your work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Joss Smith at Joss.Smith@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joss-smith-7405b394/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.