Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Digital Marketing Executive – Europe
£40,000 - £50,000
21 May 2021
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will support the delivery of Legal & General Investment Management’s digital marketing strategy into Europe as part of our European expansion.
- Responsibility for the delivery of LGIM’s digital strategy in Europe with a focus in Germany, Italy and Switzerland to both retail intermediary and institutional clients
- Support for the development and implementation of the digital marketing aspects of European campaigns
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of digital components including email, website landing pages, PPC and social media
- Content management delivery and development for LGIM’s European websites
- Contribute to the development of user experience, design and functionality of the company’s websites
- Support the production of online creative work, including recommendations on online visual identity, key messages and content.
- Digital Marketing experience with a background in Asset Management (essential)
- Experience operating in a European market, particularly German/Italian/Swiss (essential)
- Experience of web strategy and design in support of marketing functions (essential)
- General awareness of the breadth of digital marketing tools and techniques available in the market
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- European language skills are beneficial, but not essential.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Rachel Chima at Rachel.Chima@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-chima/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.