Find your next role at Legal & General
Client Service Executive
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
16 May 2021
Working in our Client Services team in Hove, you'll be supporting LGIM’s clients across all aspects of their client journey lifecycle by providing efficient and effective administration and operational servicing to deliver a positive client experience.
- Providing an efficient and effective administration and operational service to our Institutional clients across all aspects of a client’s journey, including account set up and readiness, on-going servicing requirements, mandate changes, client data governance, management of client documentation and resolution of both internal and external enquiries.
- Owning and co-ordinating the successful resolution of day to day requests for information and data from clients and consultants, liaising with and utilising expertise from around the business where necessary, in line with client deadlines, expectations and published SLAs.
- Documenting, managing and resolving incoming client enquiries in a timely and organised fashion recording and escalating issues to the client owners as necessary.
- Updating and maintaining client records including contacts and distribution lists, all relevant records, logs and databases.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of LGIM’s client mandates to be able to support enquires across LGIM’s full client base both in the UK and International.
- Coordinating documentation for clients including sending/receiving documentation, arranging for and checking signatures and arranging appropriate circulation.
- Collaborating with the Client Relationship teams to ensure that together we deliver a positive client experience.
- Rigorously applying and, where applicable, designing, implementing, or streamlining business processes and procedures to support a risk-controlled and compliant environment within an effective governance framework.
- Worked with or had exposure to external financial services clients and, ideally, asset management clients (greater than £10m in size) or pension funds/insurance companies
- Worked with financial services intermediaries such as Investment Consultants
- Basic understanding of the investment management/pensions industry landscape
- Experience of providing administrative and/or operational support to a team with a demonstrable ability to apply procedures and an awareness of operational risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to communicate with professionalism and grammatical accuracy
- Highly team-orientated, highly organised and diligent, with excellent attention to detail skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good time management and be an efficient problem solver
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Katy Thomas at Katy.Thomas@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katythomas/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.