Find your next role at Legal & General
Pension Benefits Advisor - 7 Month FTC
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
25 April 2021
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer and Client Advisor to join our Pensions team in Cardiff!
This role involves a blend of administrative and telephone functions and is seated in a fast-growing department, with lots of opportunity for development and progression!
If you are a positive, self-starter, who is eager to learn and takes pride in delivering first class customer service experience, this role is for you!
- Providing first point of contact service to our pension customers and clients; utilising your training, knowledge and skills in order to deliver an outstanding. You’ll be helping us become the long-term savings partner of choice for all our customers and clients.
- Providing an outstanding customer service to our customers and clients by keeping one step ahead; selecting communication method to suit the customer/client needs, making sure you understand their needs and expectations, respond accurately and with the best solution for them whilst making sure their enquiry has been answered and where appropriate seeking feedback on how you could improve.
- Utilising your training, knowledge, skills and provided guidance material to follow processes and using systems to give our customers and clients a positive experience whilst keeping us safe and compliant with our regulators. If things do go wrong, when you can’t resolve it yourself raise and log these as soon as possible so we can put things right quickly.
- Providing customers with a first class experience every time in order to Treat Customers Fairly and promote customer satisfaction. Steering your own development so you can provide a great customer experience whilst helping you get to where you want to get to.
- Collaborating with your colleagues and putting your colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good phone manner.
- Proficiency in utilising Microsoft Office.
- Aptitude to work as part of a team, building trust and respect with others, sharing best practice and ideas.
- Aptitude for positive relationship building with clients or customers.
- Ability to take ownership of own workload and deliver within required timescales.
- Previous administration experience (not required but would be ideal).
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact David Mfon at David.Mfon@landg.com (LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/david-mfon-235936160). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.