Find your next role at Legal & General
Risk Manager - Digital
London or Hove
21 May 2021
In this incredible role you will act as the primary lead and subject matter expert for colleagues at all levels across the Digital Experience & Data teams providing advice, guidance and interpretation of relevant compliance and Group policies and standards. You will take responsibility for 1st line risk management activities to monitor and support the effective operation of the control environment in those teams as well as the identification, management and reporting of enterprise risks.
- Providing timely support advice and guidance on the identification of risks arising from new business activities
- Looking after the departmental risk registers, risk maps and key controls
- Taking responsibility for pro-active communication to the department on risk management
- Facilitating risk forums
- Making sure that the principles of conduct Risk and treating customers fairly are embedded into your day to day operations
- You will have good practical experience of managing operational and some conduct risk in a financial services or other regulated environment
- In order to succeed in this role, you’ll have experience in key control areas such as supply-chain, information security, change management and financial promotions
- You will have prepared reports for Management of Committees/meetings
- You’ll love technology and data and be able to identity trends and spot efficiency gains
- You will have great organisation skills and enjoy coordinating activities across multiple stakeholders
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.