Find your next role at Legal & General
Customer & Client Advisor - FTC until 31st Dec 2021
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
Up to £19,000 per annum, pro rata
28 April 2021
We have a great opportunity for a Customer and Client Advisor to join our Member Admin team on a fixed term/secondment basis until the 31st December 2021.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our pension customers and clients; we’ll train you so you have all the knowledge and skills needed to deliver an outstanding service to our customers and clients. You’ll be helping us become the long term savings partner of choice for all of our customers and clients. This role will involve both administrative and phone functions.
- Provide an outstanding customer service to our customers and clients by keeping one step ahead; selecting communication method to suit the customer/client needs, making sure you understand their needs and expectations, respond accurately and with the best solution for them whilst making sure their enquiry has been answered and where appropriate seeking feedback on how you could improve.
- Proactively spot patterns in the hopes or frustrations of our customers and clients, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or products to satisfy their needs by escalating to your senior colleagues.
- Use your training, knowledge, skills and provided guidance material to follow processes and use systems to give our customers and clients a positive experience whilst keeping us safe and compliant with our regulators. If things do go wrong, when you can’t resolve it yourself raise and log these as soon as possible so we can put things right quickly.
- Provide customers with a first class experience every time in order to Treat Customers Fairly and promote customer satisfaction. Steer your own development so you can provide a great customer experience whilst helping you get to where you want to get to.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and put your colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Previous administration experience
- Good phone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to work as part of a team, building trust and respect with others, sharing best practice and ideas.
- Building a positive relationship with the customer or client
- Keep customers/clients informed at all stages
- Be able to take ownership of own workload and deliver within required timescales
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Claire Pullen at firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairepullen1/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.