Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Investment Reporting Analyst
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
16 May 2021
Sitting within our Distribution area of LGIM, we're looking for a proactive, confident, client focused Senior Investment Reporting Analyst to join our team on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
You'll be consolidating reporting activities through the production of a diverse suite of reports covering the full range of LGIM’s investment capabilities and platforms, interacting directly with our data providers, ensuring the timely delivery of information into the reporting team.
- Managing the end-to-end production and delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly fund and client deliverables for our Insurance clients ensuring they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner. Deliverables include Regulatory and Audit reporting, ad-hoc requests and regular fund and client reporting tasks
- Owning the collation and timely delivery of data to clients and internal teams, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA guidelines and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards
- Embracing a procedural and control mind-set, ensuring tasks are consistently documented and reflected to allow top rate accuracy, quality and timeliness of reports and data provided to clients whilst mitigating risk
- Taking complete ownership of delivering solutions to client requirements, working closely with client relationship peers, product specialists and investment desk support teams to define scalable processes and enhancing client experience
- Building, maintaining and supporting key internal relationships, utilising these to further drive efficiencies and modernisation in the client data and reporting production chain
- Actively participating in meetings and conference calls demonstrating a focus on delivering excellent client focused service and expertise
- Providing support to the Head of the team, setting the standard for the other Analysts to follow and emulate
- Previous experience of working within the investment management / custodial industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and support to clients.
- Deep knowledge of industry investable instruments including Derivatives and the associated accounting and operational management of owning these in a client mandate. (Collateral management reporting etc).
- A good understanding of the various investment vehicles and strategy types run by LGIM.
- A demonstrable track record of building significant relationships with contacts up to and including senior levels.
- Strong attention to detail and able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Prior experience of acting in a Senior SME capacity and providing support to deputise for management.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to multi-task and work at pace under time pressure, with a good level of gravitas required.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Katy Thomas at Katy.Thomas@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katythomas/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.