Find your next role at Legal & General
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, base and bonus
14 May 2021
This is a brilliant opportunity to join the forward thinking Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) marketing team to support and deliver integrated marketing initiatives particularly targeted to LGIM’s Defined Contribution (DC) distribution channel. You will play a key role and help meet business objectives and sales targets.
The contribution you make will (a) position LGIM/L&G as a leading provider of Defined Contribution pensions (b) increase funds under management via the relevant marketing channels.
- Marketing support and delivery: Work with ‘virtual’ teams from marketing services (PR, brand, content, digital, events) to support the delivery of high quality campaigns and marketing activity with the aim of driving client sales and retention.
- Literature suite and product and capabilities communications: Work with the Senior Channel Managers, Content and distribution to manage and develop our product enablement material. Maintain and update brochure, presentation, email and website content.
- Budget monitoring: Ensure that all activities are accurately recorded as per budgeting process. Manage invoices in accordance with internal procedures.
- KPIs and MI: Ensure all DC campaigns have clear measurements and KPIs and report back on campaign results.
- Campaign benchmarking: Proactively research competitor campaigns, including their trade press advertising and web activity, and recommend ideas, enhancements where appropriate.
- Materials governance: When working on all communications, work with key stakeholders (Compliance, virtual teams and distribution) to ensure that all work is delivered in a cost effective and timely fashion In line with brand and compliance guidelines. Observe good practice in relation to Treating Customers Fairly and ensure promotions deliver Regulatory and Data Protection requirements.
- A degree educated self-starter with outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Strong project management skills.
- Interested in asset management and investment markets. Some working knowledge of here would be advantageous.
Preferred experience working in B2C and B2B communications.
This role could suit a bright graduate with limited work experience keen to build their marketing career.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
With a team of over 600 people servicing over 3.5 million customers and over 17,000 corporate clients our DC Pensions business helps people plan and save for their retirement. Our vision is to be the long term savings partner of choice for our customers and clients; we achieve this by delivering an outstanding service and experience, putting our colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a trusting, enthusiastic and commercially ambitious business who really cares about helping our customers save for their future. We value each other and take absolute pride in performing at our very best.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Kofi Kyei at Kofi.Kyei@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kofi-kyei-25a52a12/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.