Find your next role at Legal & General
Investment Reporting Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
25 April 2021
Looking after our internal high profile Insurance client, we're looking for a confident, highly organised Investment Reporting Analyst who prides themselves on excellent customer service to join our reporting team, managing the delivery of reports for our Insurance clients.
- Managing the end-to-end production and delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly fund and client deliverables for our Insurance clients ensuring they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner. Deliverables include Regulatory and Audit reporting, ad-hoc requests and regular fund and client reporting tasks
- Owning the collation and timely delivery of data to clients and internal teams, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA guidelines and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards
- Embracing a procedural and control mind-set, ensuring tasks are consistently documented and reflected to allow top rate accuracy, quality and timeliness of reports and data provided to clients whilst mitigating risk
- Working with areas of expertise around the business to manage routine and/or complex ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations
- Building, maintaining and supporting key internal relationships, utilising these to further drive efficiencies and modernisation in the client data and reporting production chain
- Actively participating in meetings and conference calls demonstrating a focus on delivering excellent client focused service and expertise
- Ensuring clients and other stakeholders are provided with relevant information at appropriate agreed times and upon request enabling them to manage their schemes appropriately
- An understanding of the Investment Management industry including client types (Pension Funds DB/DC, Insurance) and different styles of firms (Active, Passive, Solutions etc.).
- Preferably a light understanding of the different investment vehicles and strategy types run by LGIM
- A background in the production of Reporting outputs to various stakeholders Internal / External clients (not necessarily in the Investment Management industry).
- Demonstrable track record of building significant relationships with contacts up to and including senior levels in the firm.
- Strong attention to detail and able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly team-orientated, with the ability to work to and share best practice
- An ability to multi-task and work at pace under time pressure, with a good level of gravitas required
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Katy Thomas at Katy.Thomas@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katythomas/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.