Find your next role at Legal & General
Strategic Supplier Oversight Analyst
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
30 April 2021
Do you have a passion for data? Are you looking to move into a brand new team, where you'll be able to combine your love for data with the opportunity to work alongside senior management on some exciting projects? If you've answered yes, please continue reading, as we are currently hiring a Strategic Supplier Oversight Analyst to join the team.
- Providing a fully integrated strategic supplier management oversight reporting suite, highlighting out of governance and compliance activities across LGIM business.
- Working with the Strategic Supplier Oversight Manager and the Strategic Supplier Risk Manager in identifying key trends across supplier oversight activities including key supplier risk indicators.
- Ensuring the Head of Strategic Supplier Oversight is kept informed of all types of reporting
- Engaging and collaborating with relevant functional areas to produce reporting and analysis of Supplier Management activities
- Forming and maintaining effective working relationships with LGIM SRMs and key stakeholders
- Collaborating and maintaining effective dialogue with LGIM SRMs in relation to reporting issues and escalating overdue activities
- Developing future state supplier oversight reporting and analytics
- An absolute love for data
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/ MS Word/PowerPoint/Agile Tools/Other
- Proven experience of Supplier Oversight Reporting
- A solid Analytical background, with a good level of Supply Chain Reporting skills
- Good investment/asset type supplier knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills - including verbal and written reporting skills
- Strong communication skills, and a confidence communicating with senior stakeholders.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Khalifa Mustapha at Khalifa.Mustapha@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khalifa-mustapha-81579a68/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.