Find your next role at Legal & General
Strategic Supplier Risk Manager
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
14 May 2021
We are currently hiring a Strategic Supplier Risk Manager who will provide a fully integrated Supplier Risk Management service to LGIM Supplier Relationship Managers (SRM), incorporating a high standard of strategic supplier risk oversight and compliance to the key supplier risk standards within LGIM busines
- Acting as the point of contact for SRMs and Group stakeholders, whilst being a subject matter expert for all things Supplier Risk Management related
- Overseeing the monitoring of all first line supplier risk activities and ensuring they are captured in various systems
- On-going maintenance and improvement of the SRM Playbook and Supplier Risk activities, with a focus on standardisation and automation
- Weekly and monthly reporting on supplier risks for LGIM's SRM forum and bi-monthly Supplier Management Committee
- Managing the timely escalation and resolution of overdue Supplier Risk compliance activities
- Engaging and collaborating with relevant functional areas to agree and maintain timetables for specific reviews
- Helping shape future Supplier Risk Management oversight requirements
- Proven experience of Supplier Risk, Third-Party Risk Management Practices and Oversight management
- A solid understanding of supplier risk management practices
- Sound knowledge of with suppliers
- Intermediate to advanced Excel/ Word/PowerPoint and Agile Tools
- Member of CIPS/MCIPS/AgilePM/Prince2 and/or a related Risk professional body
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- A determined, self-motivated and resourceful attitude
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates, especially women, can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box, or candidates who are parents or have other caring responsibilities may not think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’ll try to find a practical solution. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Khalifa Mustapha at Khalifa.Mustapha@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khalifa-mustapha-81579a68/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.