Find your next role at Legal & General
Competitive salary, benefits & bonus
31 May 2021
Are you an Experienced Business Analyst with a background in financial services? Can you lead the requirements gathering process for Legal & General? In this amazing position you will work with stakeholders to gain approvals and lead on all change processes to drive requirements and change throughout the business!
- Identifying innovative, effective and scalable approaches to tackle business change problems
- Capturing as-is and to-be operating models
- Managing competing requirements, configuring and managing workshops
- Deriving and defining high level business requirements, mapping out appropriate Epics and User Stories to support delivery
- Liaising with technical delivery teams throughout the change lifecycle; manage the relationships
- Validating resource requirements and cost estimates for analysis and other deliverables
- Playing a major role in the production of Lean business cases
- Promoting the use of agile toolsets like Kanban boards to manage backlogs
- Relevant experience in Financial Services with any experience of Workplace Pensions an advantage
- Experience of delivery using Agile tools and methodology
- Naturally - you will have experience of requirements gathering and operating model definition and full project lifecycle
- Evidence of a structured approach to analysis and documentation, using recognised tools and technique
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.