Find your next role at Legal & General
Senior Performance Analyst - 12 month FTC
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
One Coleman Street, London
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
23 May 2021
The Performance team is responsible for measuring performance, attribution and ex post risk across all of our managed funds. We are seeking a senior performance analyst to enhance our suite of MI reports used by several internal boards and oversight committees. This senior analyst will also take a lead role in designing new processes and migrating LGIM's funds across to a new performance platform.
- To deliver performance, attribution and ex post risk statistics for our regulated funds and segregated mandates
- To be a point of escalation for complex queries and reconciliation issues.
- To lead the design and development of investment performance reports used by LGIM’s boards and oversight committees
- To support a new performance system implementation and take a lead role in designing new daily processes
- To work closely with our partners in Product, Investments and Distribution to ensure the performance service continues to evolve and brings real value to our clients
- To provide a high level of performance and attribution expertise to internal stakeholder meetings, projects and client presentations
- To provide training, guidance and support to the performance analysts
- To deputize for the Performance Team Manager in meetings and projects
- Previous experience in a Performance & Attribution Analyst role
- Experience of data science tools such as Python, SQL and visualization tools
- Experience of Excel VBA
- Experience of designing performance, attribution and ex post risk reports for executive oversight committees
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Experience of Factset’s B-One and B-Portal
- Investment qualification (CFA, CIPM, FRM, IMC or equivalent).
- Knowledge of retail fund ranges and their various drivers of performance
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Joss Smith at Joss.Smith@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joss-smith-7405b394/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.