Find your next role at Legal & General
Client Solutions Manager
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
One Coleman Street
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
25 March 2021
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Solutions Manager to join our busy Pension, Risk and Transfers team.
You will develop, market and transact innovative and client led risk transfer based solutions to support the wider PRT team’s origination, pricing and execution efforts.
- Developing and transacting innovative and client led solutions.
- Managing and overseeing the pricing and governance process of live transactions.
- Ensuring transaction processes are completed in an effective risk aware manner and on attractive terms.
- Ensuring appropriate governance processes / risk management for the solutions.
- Supporting the wider PRT team’s origination, pricing and execution efforts.
- Encouraging behaviour consistent with our wider values, including Treating Customers Fairly
- Assisting in project management responsibility, where necessary
- Qualified Actuary
- Extensive knowledge of defined benefit pension schemes arrangements, including regulatory, investment, legal, and actuarial requirements
- Good knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS with respect to annuity products.
- Investment expertise and ability/experience in structuring complex transaction and products
- Strong problem solving skills, with a track record of product structuring and development
- Strong technical skills, with a track record of model optimization and complex pricing.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of managing complex projects within short timescales.
- The ability to manage complex transactions and product development cycles
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a 12% car allowance scheme. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
Legal & General Retirement Institutional (LGRI) is the UK’s longest-serving active bulk annuity provider. In the last 30 years we have written more UK business than any other insurer and currently look after over half a million pension policyholders. We are a market-leading and multi-award winning business.
We work with companies and pension scheme trustees to help them honour their Defined Benefit pension promises to their employees. We do this through bulk annuity insurance transactions or pension ‘buy-ins’ or ‘buyouts’, which enable pension trustees to secure their scheme members’ benefits with us. By doing this we:
- help companies to settle their pension liabilities and focus on growing their businesses
- help to support individuals' financial security in retirement
- invest for the long term to back our pension promises.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Khalifa Mustapha at Khalifa.Mustapha@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/khalifa-mustapha-81579a68/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.