Client Communications Executive
- Role Type
- Closing Date
Reporting directly to the Client Communications Proposition Manager, the Client Communications Executive will create communications both online and offline, ensuring there is consistency within the communications and brand delivery.
- Deliver targeted customer communications and liaise with key stakeholders and members of the wider Communications team to create bespoke communications to support key campaigns
- Work with the Client Communications Proposition Manager to generate engaging and high quality communications, including written and visual content
- Work with the Client Communications Proposition Manager to build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Co-ordinate marketing communications activities as required
- Working with approved design agencies and contractors to ensure communications are on time, to the agreed budget and to a high standard
- Providing quality control on all communications produced, with accurate proof reading whilst following the internal approvals process and ensuring all material meet the business' standards & policies.
- Experience in a Communications role, ideally within financial services or another regulated environment
- A broad understanding of different media, audiences and their needs for effective communications
- Experience of delivering multi-channel communications, to inform, engage and inspire
- Knowledge and experience of key marketing tools, such as content management systems (beneficial)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication styles to suit the audience and messaging.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
With a team of over 600 people servicing over 3.5 million customers and over 17,000 corporate clients our DC Pensions business helps people plan and save for their retirement. Our vision is to be the long term savings partner of choice for our customers and clients; we achieve this by delivering an outstanding service and experience, putting our colleagues, customers and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a trusting, enthusiastic and commercially ambitious business who really cares about helping our customers save for their future. We value each other and take absolute pride in performing at our very best.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Rachel Chima at Rachel.Chima@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-chima/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.