Find your next role at Legal & General
Client Implementation Executive
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
25 April 2021
Working within our Pooled client account team, you'll be project managing our client onboarding journey. You'll be responsible for implementing new pooled fund mandates which involves understanding our new clients' requirements, drafting legal documentation and ensuring that internally everything is in place to support the onboarding of our clients.
You'll be joining at an exciting time as we look to continuously modernise and digitalise our processes. so you'll need to be passionate about client experience and excited by the prospect of contributing and improving our ways of working.
- Co-ordinating the implementation of new client mandates and existing client portfolio amendments working with impacted stakeholder teams, ensuring that all legal, operational, compliance and transitional requirements are comprehensively identified, tasked and completed
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally on the progress of client work, holding (where required) regular working group meeting sessions with key stakeholders in order to monitor and manage progress
- Drafting and negotiating legal and commercial policy documents, and also amending existing legal documents if required
- Rigorously applying and, where applicable, designing and implementing business processes and procedures to support a risk-controlled and compliant environment within an effective governance framework
- Continually identifying and implementing process improvements both within the function and working with broader stakeholders within LGIM
- Ensuring that output produced is free of error and to a high standard of quality, in line with client and internal departmental deadlines, minimising risks
- Demonstrating technical ability, understanding and an awareness of our client’s decision making processes and investment objectives, communicating and mapping key implementation milestones as necessary to manage and guide expectations
- Experience within the investment management or pensions industry is highly preferable, with a demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels
- Basic understanding of investments, with a knowledge of current investment, market, regulatory and economic matters
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate, influence and operate at a senior management level
- Previous experience working within a compliance/legal department, with experience of drafting legal documentation
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure, with experience of co-ordinating or managing projects/multiple deliverables
- High attention to detail skills are essential
- A client focussed, can-do, proactive attitude
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Katy Thomas at Katy.Thomas@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katythomas/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.