Find your next role at Legal & General
Business Process Architect
We’re sorry. We’re no longer accepting applications for this role.
Competitive + Benefits
30 April 2021
Are you an experienced Business Process Architect? Do you have experience Process Modelling, Process Designing and Process Change? Would you like to work in a brand new team?
As a Business Process Architect, you will often find yourself holding meetings, researching processes, collecting data, analysing information and performing related tasks.
Business Process Architects have knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering. They analyse business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. They facilitate process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents. They may also be involved in documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
Other activities you will be involved in include:
- Managing process change
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
- Liaising with Process Design and Assurance team and other stakeholders
- Liaising with Project and Programme Change teams to ensure BPM principles are properly applied to Change initiatives
- Promoting, shaping, driving and embedding BPM into the Change function at LGIM
- Business Process Architects must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
- Business Process Architects may come from a change, operations, computer science or business background, although other suitable experience will also be considered.
- Business Process Architects are required to demonstrate an understanding of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate.
- We are looking for experienced Business Process Architects who can hit the ground running and can help drive and build this capability within our Business Change function.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Catherine Kilpatrick at Catherine.Kilpatrick@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilpatrickcatherine/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.