Find your next role at Legal & General
Digital Business Analyst
Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
£50-55k depending on experience
21 May 2021
6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
We're looking to bring on an experienced Business Analyst who is familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a Product Owner, and is motivated to build compelling user experiences in a digital setting.
- Design and facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, discovery activities to elicit requirements/user stories from stakeholders
- Validate user stories using research, data and customer insight to make informed decisions on priorities and focus
- Support the Product Owner / Heads of in identifying the EPIC User Stories, building and prioritising the product backlogs
- Work closely with UX Designers to translate user stories into viable product designs and deliver wireframes and working prototypes
- Managing and influencing senior stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas and divisions
- Scope and shape the analysis approach from EPIC level information at Product Level
- Support product managers across Digital Operations and business divisions, encouraging innovation and the identification of customer-centred journeys and experiences
- Provides support and mentoring to other BA’s within the team
- Must have a strong background as a Business Analyst within an Agile Scrum team and product development environment
- Experienced working with senior stakeholders (Heads of, Director level)
- Experience of working as part of a development team
- Able to demonstrate supportive, communicative and collaborative approach to working in a team
- Experience in tools commonly used in Agile environment
- An understanding and applied knowledge of User Experience and Customer Journey concepts
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong negotiating skills, is a great listener and is skilled at dealing with conflict
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A Product Owner Certification is desirable
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, an annual supplement for private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms – our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Daf Rees at Daf.Rees@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dafrees/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.