- Role Type
- Hove or Cardiff
- £45k - £68k depending on experience
- Closing Date
The way we service our customers is ever changing. This is a great opportunity to innovate and lead that change. Your experience of utilising technological solutions in an operations envrionment, will fit in perfectly with this team who strive to create new, cutting-edge experiences for our customers.
- Leading teams, you'll identify, manage and deliver a portfolio of process transformation and improvement initiatives within Insurance Customer Service team
- Our business processes allow our people to shine, so it's important that you investigate and analyse these processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- You'll need to stay close to our business requirements in order to make improvement recommendations
- This will involved planning, delivering, embedding and reporting on project activities
- This role works very closely with key stakeholders across the department and so you'll need to effectively communicate and engage sponsors to support effective decision-making
- You'll identify and manage risks to ensure mitigating actions are implemented at the earliest opportunity
- A wide range of change/project management and analysis experience in an operational envrionment
- Technical background with experience in concepting and delivering tecnological solutions
- A self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- An analytical thinker able to problem solve and comfortable in making decisions
- Engaging, supportive leader
- Understanding of customer service delivery and best practice in process, systems and customer improvement design and delivery
- Ideally one or more of: Lean fundamentals up to advanced and/or six-sigma qualifcition. Prince 2. Or relevant change management experience
- Ideally you would have experience in: Project governance, group policies and procedures, L&G risk framework
- Proficient in principles, methods, techniques for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 27 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Tom Booty at Tom.Booty@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-booty-38b337b4/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.