Find your next role at Legal & General
Channel Marketing Executive
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
28 May 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a German speaking individual to be a part of our European expansion. In your role you'll support and deliver integrated marketing initiatives particularly targeted to Legal & General Investment Management's (LGIM's) Retail and Institutional distribution channels, to help deliver on our ambitious business objectives and sales targets, with a partial focus on Germany.
You'll play a key role in delivering initiatives to (a) further improve the perception of LGIM as a leading provider of products and solutions (b) increase funds under management via the relevant marketing channels.
- Marketing support and delivery: Work with ‘virtual’ teams from marketing services (PR, brand, content, digital, events) to support the delivery of high quality campaigns and marketing activity with the aim of driving client sales and retention.
- Literature suite and product and capabilities communications: Work with the Senior Channel Managers, Content and distribution to manage and develop our product enablement material. Maintain and update brochure, presentation, email and website content.
- Budget monitoring: Ensure that all activities are accurately recorded as per budgeting process. Manage invoices in accordance with internal procedures.
- KPIs and MI: Ensure all Retail campaigns have clear measurements and KPIs and report back on campaign results.
- Campaign benchmarking: Proactively research competitor campaigns, including their trade press advertising and web activity, and recommend ideas, enhancements where appropriate.
- Materials governance: When working on all communications, work with key stakeholders (Compliance, virtual teams and Distribution) to ensure that all work is delivered in a cost effective and timely fashion In line with brand and compliance guidelines. Observe good practice in relation to Treating Customers Fairly and ensure promotions deliver Regulatory and Data Protection requirements.
We are seeking a degree educated individual with fluent German language skills (ideally native German) who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of project planning campaigns in the UK and international locations such as Europe.
- Experienced in supporting and executing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness.
- Good communication skills and the ability to compile compelling marketing communications (in English and German)
- Knowledge of online and offline activities and the application of digital technology to drive customer acquisition and communication activities
- Experience of monitoring marketing budgets and invoice management
- Aware of the regulations and legislation governing advertising standards
- A self-starter with outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- A team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
- Interested in asset management and investment markets (Prior experience highly desirable).
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, at least 25 days’ holiday (with potential to rise to 26 days), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
About the business area
LGIM manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
Our commitment to Equal Opportunities
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
How to find out more
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Kofi Kyei at Kofi.Kyei@lgim.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kofi-kyei-25a52a12/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.