- Role Type
- £27,100 - £35,000
- Closing Date
As a Data Analyst, you'll be supporting the Marketing team with complex data manipulation, ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing channels and activity. You'll ideally have VBA/SQL experience and you'll be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Analyse quantitative data to turn it into actionable insights so the business can improve performance marketing and customer experience metrics
- Own, manage and drive the performance metrics of the acquisition funnel for all decumulation products from inception to completion
- Using programming skills to maintain and create automated reports and deliver performance insights to internal stakeholders
- Support the Digital Development Marketing Manager to develop relevant insights and reporting mechanisms for online data and web performance
- Support the Data Scientist with ah-hoc or regular analysis tasks
- Support relationship with agencies/partners to establish best in class digital reporting capability and performance tracking
- Identify and keep abreast of additional analytics tools and technologies that could be utilised to enhance capability and understanding of online user behaviour.
- Numerate and analytical with extensive VBA/SQL experience
- Experience of using analytics packages such as Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics and Tag Management solutions
- Experience with other analysis packages like SAS & Python is also a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales- Good organisational and project management skills
- Able to adapt to and work with change, in a fast growing division and marketing function
- IT skills – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced Excel user.
- Ability to utilise Adobe Analytics to define tagging requirements, build funnels and dashboards to expand online reporting capability.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
In L&G Retail Retirement (LGRR) our mission is to help as many customers as possible achieve financial security in retirement. Retirement is a sector that has seen huge changes in recent years due to Pension Freedoms and huge opportunities for growth with the rise of property wealth held by people aged 55 and above. Core, award-winning products include our pensions annuity, which offers customers a secure income that’s guaranteed for life, and our Lifetime Mortgage, which enables customers to supplement their income by releasing some of the equity locked up in their homes as tax-free cash.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
If you’d like more information about this opportunity please contact Rachel Chima at Rachel.Chima@landg.com (LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-chima/). Please note direct applications via email cannot be accepted for this role; only applications submitted through our careers website will be considered.